Friday, September 13, 2013

New!!!

   Coming VERY soon is a new type of post. Now that school has started again I have been very busy trying to juggle homework, and extra-curricular activities allowing me very little time to write stories (SORRY READERS!!!) and add new posts to my blogs. Fortunately, I am usually free on the week-ends and the end of the day on Friday.   Then, last night, I had a LIGHT-BULB!  (I just love having light-bulbs.)


It was that, since for homework I have to keep a reading journal, I can just put my installments on here.
So I will do that.


I've had about four weeks of school and sometimes I write more than one passage so I'll post all of the ones I've done so far. I won't post the ending questions which are required because I they are stupid sounding and will probably ruin the entire books. I can and will fix them up to look a little like a book review though. Please keep in mind that there will be at least five or more installments for each book I read if I write from beginning to end. I might also repeat myself quite a few times as I am sometimes more ahead in the book then I write, (I'm writing chapters one through ten and so on each week) so I might post more about the part that I am in at the moment and you will find out about it a couple weeks later again. If I forget to post them for a week or two, the next posts will have all of  them.



                 Thanks!
              ~Cupcakes Rule AKA Katniss Stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment