Thursday, January 9, 2014

Books I am eventually going to read!

Okay so I've gotten a LITTLE behind on my reading by unexpectedly starting the Mortal Instruments and becoming a teeny bit obsessed. (OMG I LOVE JACE! JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE JACE!!!!!!!) So here are the books I want to read next. If I have started a series it wont be on here. Comment on the books you think I should read first! I will be going to the book store and library soon so comment quickly!

  • Vampire Academy Series
  • Escape From Zobadak
  • The Unwanteds
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Out of my Mind
  • Stargirl
  • Frozen in Time
  • Lawless
  • Unbroken
  • Just One Day
  • Cinder
  • Unwind
  • The Maze Runner
  • Graceling
  • The Fifth Wave
  • Under the Never Sky
  • Legend
  • Uglies
  • Ender's Game
  • Partials
  • Life as We Knew It
  • The Moon Dwellers
  • Opal
  • Onyx
  • World After
  • My Life Next Door
  • Obsidian
  • The Dream Thieves
  • Emerald Green
  • Never Fade
  • Fangirl
  • Sapphire Blue
  • Ruby Red
  • The Truth About Forever
  • Angelfall
  • Eleanor and Park
  • Shatter Me
  • Inferno
  • The Bane Chronicles
  • Altered
  • The Host
  • The Raven Boys
  • The Infernal Devices Series
  • The Indigo Spell
  • Beautiful Creatures
Okay there are a lot more so just look for me on Goodreads (Katniss Stone) I finally got one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment