Friday, March 21, 2014

Divergent Movie Review

Okay, so I got to see the special 8:00 premiere of Divergent last night! I LOVED it! The only major thing I noticed that were wrong were:

  1. Edward was not stabbed in the eye
  2. Uriah was not in the movie. (He is rumored to be in movie 2)
Yeah. That's coming from the most nit-picky movie watcher alive. I could probably be a great critic. I don't understand the bad rotten tomatoes rating at all. So.... since I am quite the story teller, I will just write a mini-story about my night. Hey! That covers non-fiction!

     I came home from school with Kenlie and we looked at pretty much every clip from Divergent that has been posted on YouTube, and my entire Divergent board on Pinterest. (Oh, you want to follow me? Click here) After a few hours, we got dressed in our faction costumes. (I was Cara from Erudite, despite the brown hair. Pics on that to come soon!) After faction-ing up, we left and picked up our other friend Aubrey to go see the movie. The movie was absoulutley fantastic! Tris and Christina were on our cups! Loved it! So anyway it was probably the 2nd best book to movie transfer. The best is still Catching Fire. 

Well, anyway, that was my night!
See you later,
Katniss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment