Friday, March 21, 2014

The Elite and The Prince (Stupid Reading Log Review #1 of 1)

      The Elite
      The Elite ends with America getting an assignment to come up with a plan to help Illea in someway. She doesn't know what to do, but at the last second she comes up with a plan: to destroy the castes!!!  When she presents this plan on The Report the king is furious! He takes Maxon into his office for a talk that gets America sent home. Just before she is going to leave, Maxon tells her she can stay. Then the book ends and makes me wait until May for the next book. (Yes I put that in my actual reading log) I think the king should rethink his attitude.

The Prince
     The Prince is a novella about The Selection. It starts with Maxon's birthday party. He meets his friend Daphne. Daphne explains that she is in love with him. Maxon is sad because since Daphne is the daughter of the king of France, he cannot marry her. The book goes through the first chapter of The Selection and includes 2 chapters from Elite. I think the author did a good job. I hope she writes more novellas. I would recommend this book to Selection fans because you wouldn't understand the book unless you read The Selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment